The Township bollard is fit with a square, powder-coated steel base and cast iron top, providing a sleek, light-weight and unique design for any project.
- Manufactured by J.R. Hoe in Middlesboro, Kentucky.
- In-ground, pipe-sleeve or bolt-down fixed mounting options available.
- Powder-coated finish offered in 25 standard color options.
- Custom logo or emblem may be cast in to top surface of bollard.
- Typical applications: areas in need of flex parking, parks, city and municipality centers, school and university campuses, corporate campuses and more.
|Material||A36 Mild Steel & ASTM A48 Class 30 Cast Iron|
Download product drawings
Support American-made manufacturing
Proudly supplying American infrastructure for over a century, we pride ourselves on bringing jobs, assets and resources back to the national economy.