The ever-popular cast-iron Classic bollard collection works well for both traditional and contemporary designed spaces.
- Manufactured by J.R. Hoe in Middlesboro, Kentucky.
- Pipe, iron base and surface fixed mounting options available.
- Patented removable twist and lock options available.
- Powder-coated finish offered in 25 standard color options.
- Powder-coated chain and eyebolt attachment available.
- Typical applications: urban pedestrian delineation, municipal city centers, areas needing limited access, corporate office buildings, outdoor retail centers, schools and universities, parks, entertainment venues and more.
|Sleeve weight||104.7 Lbs|
|Material||ASTM A48 Class 30 Cast Iron|
Download product drawings
Twist and lock
Support American-made manufacturing
Proudly supplying American infrastructure for over a century, we pride ourselves on bringing jobs, assets and resources back to the national economy.